SENIOR SEO ANALYST
- Post Date:August 25, 2020
- Views 250
We, at Your Talent Partner, are looking for a Senior SEO Analyst to join a thriving growth team within Igaming. This is an exceptional opportunity for super SEO and content talent, to carve out a promising career path for leadership in digital marketing, in a young, fast-paced, and dynamic company.
Your Igaming experience must be strong and extensive. You’ll need a passion for search analysis, growth monitoring and performance improvements. In your team, you will be supporting the other Senior SEO Analyst with all things SEO, from keyword research and site structure to on-page optimisation and off-page optimisation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with the other Senior SEO Analyst to support the Product Manager in SEO-driven decisions.
- Conduct keyword research, create content & off-page strategies for specific projects and tasks in collaboration with the Senior SEO Analyst and the Product Manager.
- Perform competitive research.
- Execute off-page optimisation according to approved strategies.
- Support other Senior SEO Analyst with ad hoc tasks according to the needs of the team.
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
At least two years’ experience in the role | Analytical and problem-solving mindset | Strong understanding of user behaviour in casino and sports betting verticals | Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines | Extensive experience in using Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools | Ability to adapt and shift focus quickly | Enough drive to take initiative for tasks and motivated to see projects through | Be up to date with current SEO practices, and willing to keep learning new skills associated with the role | Be comfortable working in large teams and small ones, according to the needs of the project.